Thursday, March 31, 2011

23 Weeks


... And another week down. This week was pretty rough because on top of being pregnant, I had an awful cold! Sore throat started on Saturday night and didn't resolve until Monday night, and starting Monday through today my poor nose has been so stuffed! It makes it so difficult to get a good night's sleep! But I had two rounds of soup, thanks to my MIL and SIL, and I've been trying my best to rest, so I'm beginning to feel a little better. Can't wait to be healthy again!

Pregnancy-wise, I've also had a rough week. Yesterday I woke up and my belly just ached. The abdominal muscles that run horizontally from the spine to the abdomen (my anatomy lab professor would be so mad that I don't remember what any of those muscles are called!) were SO sore. It honestly felt like someone was blowing a beach ball up inside my belly and my muscles and skin were just trying to stretch to accommodate it. I didn't realize pregnancy was going to hurt! haha Today has been MUCH better, so I am very thankful for that. However, I know that I am sure not done growing yet!

Tyler had been moving like wild recently, even as I speak! I used to know how he was positioned in my belly, because at out last ultrasound he was head down and I only felt kicks to one side of my belly, however now I feel them all over all the time... if I had not seen him in our ultrasound 2 weeks ago, I'd be convinced he had 8 legs haha.

So other than my belly expanding rapidly, and Tyler moving rapidly, we have no crazy news for you. Please continue to keep Tyler in your prayers, that he continues to grow and plump up as he should! And please keep me and my ever expanding body in your prayers... I know I'll need them as the next few weeks pass by!

No comments:

Post a Comment