Thursday, June 2, 2011

32 Weeks


Although I'm sure it's not as exciting for ya'll to read, I am happy to report that I am finally back to my boring old update blogs rather than anything out of the ordinary like the previous two weeks. Heck, I'll take a boring pregnancy any day over the craziness Jordon and I went through the past couple weeks!

Anyways, I'm officially 32 weeks pregnant, and definitely feeling it! First of all, I'm hot ALL the time. My darling husband was kind enough to go on a 5-store search for the perfect (cheap) inflatable baby pool so I could have a way to cool off on these unbearably hot days we've been having. I almost got an awesome blue whale pool that connects to a hose and sprays water (because it was the cheapest one we'd seen), but after a quick trip to Wal-Mart we were able to successfully purchase a bright green baby pool for $10 that is just big enough that I can lay down all the way in it. Best investment ever. I've also been in all sorts of pain recently. My back just kills all the time, no matter the position I'm in and my legs and joints have been aching a ton too. Despite the fact that I haven't gained much weight, I guess it is all located in the perfect position to stress my body out haha.

I had my biweekly check-up yesterday at the OB office, which was incredibly uneventful. The only curve ball was that I had lost a pound, so now I've officially only gained 12 lbs. I don't know what is wrong with me!! They measured my belly though and it was measuring exactly at 32 weeks, so obviously baby is just trucking along and packing on the pounds. We go back in two more weeks so we'll see if I gain anything by then!

Jordon and I are getting more and more nervous for Tyler to make his big debut... it is literally 8 or less weeks away!! We're still incredibly unprepared, but we're having baby showers the next two weekends, so hopefully we will get what we need then, or at least have an idea of what we need to go out and buy ourselves. I can't believe how quickly this time has gone by, but at the same time it seems like I've been pregnant forever! Judging by the amount that my dear son kicks, I think he is trying to make an escape route, and I have a feeling he may come early... but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment