Saturday, January 15, 2011

12 Weeks

So Thursday officially marked my 12th week of pregnancy, meaning that in one week I will be out of my first trimester! And the baby is just growing and growing, and is about the size of a large plum now :-) It is just crazy how things like this occur.... I don't know how anyone can not believe in God after going through pregnancy. It is just amazing how methodically and quickly a human can develop and grow.

Things are definitely getting better on the sickness front. Once my cold ended, I wad the happiest woman alive! Plus the nausea is subsiding. I get a little nauseous in the morning after I eat breakfast and I get nauseous in the evening before bed, but all together it is much less than it was earlier, so I won't complain. Plus, I feel like once all the nausea is gone, I'll be terrified that something is wrong, so I don't mind it right now.

The fatigue is also subsiding, although it may just be because I've been far too busy this week to notice my tired-ness. It does feel good to get up and out of the house too. I think I'm about ready to get back into running some too... I'll just have to start off slow.

Jordon and I are going to the OB on Thursday, so we are excited to get things checked over and get the update on our little-bundle-of-joy-to-be! And we cannot wait to find out the sex, although we have another 8 weeks or so to go before that big day! I'm kind of getting a girl-vibe from my belly, but then again, I was pretty convinced it'd be a boy a few weeks ago. So we will just have to wait and see.

Keep us in our prayers and we'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment