Thursday, December 30, 2010

10 Weeks

Ten weeks pregnant today! And baby is the size of a prune or a kumquat, depending on the website you ask :-) Very exciting. I'm starting to get a little baby pooch (definitely not a bump yet) either from my uterus growing or me getting fat... more likely the latter size I still can't eat too much. Yesterday I had half a Clif bar for breakfast then didn't eat again until 5... bah crazy hormones!

The biggest thing hitting me right now is fatigue. I have got to take a nap everyday around 3 or 4pm or else I just cannot function. And even after an afternoon nap, I still sleep about 9 hours at night. Yesterday I didn't nap and I ended up sleeping 11 hours at night. Crazy. But the doctor said I needed to listen to my body and rest when I can. Plus, next time I get pregnant, I won't have the luxury of sleeping whenever I want because I'll have a little one running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment